Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 51--Night and Day

I should be sleeping, and doing more productive things. I am having too much fun, though. Same flower, different times of day.

Night, lit by overhead lamp

Day, lit by window behind

1 comment:

Edna said...

I don't have time to make comments on all the photos I missed while I was in Missouri, but I'll just say that I did miss them! It was good to get home to my fast internet where I felt free to check all these blogs. (Although I loved being at Amy's!) Of course you know I can't comment on the techniques or technical prowess of the photographer because I am not even a good amateur, but I can say truthfully that I love everything you post, especially the photos of my granddaughters and the ones with deeper meaning, like "Hope." Your photos are an important part of my days.