I checked out my first photography book from the library! Photography for dummies (let's be honest that is about the level I am at right now!). Your pictures are amazing I wish I lived closer to you so you could teach me some of your tricks! I will keep you updated on my progress!
3 comments:
I checked out my first photography book from the library! Photography for dummies (let's be honest that is about the level I am at right now!). Your pictures are amazing I wish I lived closer to you so you could teach me some of your tricks! I will keep you updated on my progress!
Oh, and so it begins. You're going to have so much fun! Check out Brian Peterson's books, especially Understanding Exposure.
she is so beatiful and you capture her so well. She must look just like her Nana
Post a Comment