You are so talented Jessica. I love all your pictures and it's so cute how Bella still sucks her thumb. Do you by any chance know how I could be invited into the friendsfromportorchard blog? I would like to be on it but have to be invited.
Cristy, I just added you--not sure why that wasn't done sooner. The only email I had was a yahoo one. Let me know if that's incorrect or if you don't get the email:).
10 comments:
The angel photos are just priceless. The girls and I have been enjoying your talents.
I love the first one!
Thanks for posting something. Love to be inspired by your photos.
You totally moved to the right place......these backgrounds are absolutely gorgeous! .....and so are the subjects,but you already knew that! (:
Oooh, wow. I just love that last one of Bella--well, I love all of them, but especially that one!
I've missed seeing your pictures!
You are so talented Jessica. I love all your pictures and it's so cute how Bella still sucks her thumb. Do you by any chance know how I could be invited into the friendsfromportorchard blog? I would like to be on it but have to be invited.
Oh, thanks for all the kind words guys:).
Cristy, I just added you--not sure why that wasn't done sooner. The only email I had was a yahoo one. Let me know if that's incorrect or if you don't get the email:).
oh my gosh. the top one is just ridiculously cute!
I love to look at your pictures. I love the first one with Bella's squished eyes. I love them all, you do have a talent.
absolutely darling. love.
Post a Comment