LOVE this picture. But then I feel like I'm stating the obvious. Merry Christmas to you all!
Isn't that a photo off from a famous Christmas card? Or maybe it will be one day...Sigh...I want to take them in my arms and get their famous hugs! Merry Christmas from Missouri!
What a precious photo!
That's beautiful. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!btw, we've gotten tons of compliments on the photos from Eric's family while we've been here
Lovely! We miss you all. Best wishes for 2009.
I loved, loved, loved this picture on your Christmas card it is a classic!
Amazingly beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE this picture. But then I feel like I'm stating the obvious. Merry Christmas to you all!
Isn't that a photo off from a famous Christmas card? Or maybe it will be one day...
Sigh...I want to take them in my arms and get their famous hugs!
Merry Christmas from Missouri!
What a precious photo!
That's beautiful. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
btw, we've gotten tons of compliments on the photos from Eric's family while we've been here
Lovely! We miss you all. Best wishes for 2009.
I loved, loved, loved this picture on your Christmas card it is a classic!
Amazingly beautiful!
Post a Comment