Monday, January 19, 2009

Angel Baby

Oh my goodness, could this little angel be any cuter or sweeter? I had an idea for a shot I wanted to try and this little cutie was the perfect candidate! Thanks so much for letting me play with her today.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly precious.

MariePhotographie said...

What great shots. I love them!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

your lighting is unreal!! so adorable!! is that all natural light?

Amy said...

What sweet curls!

Edna said...

I wish I could have you take photos of all MY babies! But that would require a time machine or something. Maybe you could at least use your editing tools and dress them up a bit?

Mandee said...

I love them!

Angela said...

Ahh, I just wished we lived closer, I would LOVE for you to take Ev's 1 yr photos....Hmmm, any trips to Idaho in your future? or Salt Lake??

Jessica said...

Nope, Shannon, studio lighting:).

Isn't she just a doll?!

Mom, I don't know. That's probably beyond my abilities;).

I wish, Angie! Evelyn is such a beauty. I was just looking at her newborn pictures the other day and sighing. That swirl on the forehead--the cutest thing ever:).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!! I will be checking your site often! I live in Idaho and was wondering if you could instruct me on getting my pictures larger on my photography blog? If possible, please email me at angiebatis@msn.com. Thanks and keep up the great photos!