Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!

My baby sister-in-law got hitched. She and her new hubby were such good sports;-P.

Okay, something happened to this one on my computer--the kissy one. ALAN?! I mean, she's married now. It's time to get over it. (JK, I'll see if he can fix it later--for now, click below to view)
A bit of a fixer-upper, but we've all got to start somewhere, right?
This may be my favorite image so far. Brings back my own wedding day, dancing with my own daddy, so strongly.

Congratulations!!!!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, Jessica, these are beautiful! I can't wait to see more, but these alone make me happy :o)

Tiffany Jones said...

Very beautiful pictures!

Art Photographs said...

Oh I'm so happy you posted some! I love them. I so need to get a wider angle lens. I love how different ours look because of the different lenses we used. I just love them Jess fantastic job!

Edna said...

I can honestly say I've never seen more beautiful wedding photos. Thanks, Jessica, for helping to preserve the memories of a moment out of our lives that we could never recapture any other way. And you did it so magnificently! And I can't believe how much I've been crying over this!

MariePhotographie said...

Jessica! These are truly amazing. Love, love them.

Mandee said...

Great pictures Jess and by the way I LOVE your tag line!

Nae said...

I know you don't know me, but I just wanted you to know that the last picture almost made me cry. It's absolutely beautiful! Wow!