Awesome! If it doesn't work out with David, you can totally take the pictures at my second wedding. But in case there is no second wedding, I would at least like to have you for Michael's wedding. He has a bride picked out, but it'll be a few years still...
Beautiful pictures Jessica. The color and lighting in them is amazing. By the way, did you get my e-mail I sent you a couple days ago? I was checking to see if your old e-mail account was still a good address for you. Hope you're doing well.
7 comments:
The colors in your edits are so rich!
As absolutely perfect as these are, I have a feeling that the best is yet to come...
Awesome! If it doesn't work out with David, you can totally take the pictures at my second wedding. But in case there is no second wedding, I would at least like to have you for Michael's wedding. He has a bride picked out, but it'll be a few years still...
Wow, this looks magical!
That can't be real!
I was just looking at the photos again. I hadn't realized before how brilliant were the colors of the sky! Fabulous camera and photographer!
Beautiful pictures Jessica. The color and lighting in them is amazing. By the way, did you get my e-mail I sent you a couple days ago? I was checking to see if your old e-mail account was still a good address for you. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment