An eye for art is what seperates a girl like me from a girl like Jessica. I don't think even if I took a hundred classes, I would ever get my pictures to look like that. It is a talent, an art form and either you have it or you don't! And you jessica definately have it!
7 comments:
love this one Jessica. no short of babies in NY? Glad you are having fun
babies are the best!
An eye for art is what seperates a girl like me from a girl like Jessica. I don't think even if I took a hundred classes, I would ever get my pictures to look like that. It is a talent, an art form and either you have it or you don't! And you jessica definately have it!
Sorry yet another comment! I think I asked you this but I don't remember getting an answer. What editing software do you use? Just wondering.
It's actually Marie's little boy--I am just now editing them.
Oh, Mandee, you are too sweet. And I use Lightroom and Photoshop to process my images.
This is beautiful!
Is it the complete photoshop or just elements? Just curious.
Post a Comment