Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Girl

Finally got the chance to do these, just over a month late. Better late than never, though:).







11 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Wow! I love them. So creative.

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! :o)

Edna said...

You are definitely my favorite photographer in the whole world!

Sherri said...

Really cute love the balloons with the skirt, nice job!

Mandee said...

Adorable as usual!

Heather said...

The one of Bella in front of the yellow car is my absolute favorite!! She is too adorable!

Keep those pictures coming!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

hey jessica,
i check in all the time and love seeing your photos, you are inspiring. i am in the market for a new camera and wanted to know if you had any suggestions. i want something that will last me five years or so that is going to give me quality pictures. also, i am working on a blog myself and wanted to know how you get your pictures to post the size that they do. mine keep coming up the standard size and i want them to post bigger like yours. if you get a chance email me at shannonmorgan43@hotmail.com appreciate it. shannon

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

ok jessica, i figured out how to make my pics bigger on my blog, but still would love your imput on a camera purchase. shannon

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

so i got a camera. after many many nights of research and indecision i went with the canon EOS 40D, 28-135mm lense. i am so excited. it is a lot of camera and i have alot to learn but i am willing and hopefully that will be enough. hope all is well.

Randi said...

Wow Jessica! Your pictures are great! I just foiund your blog through Mandee's...hope it's okay I'm snooping :) But I love your work. Your pictures make me want to take up photography, just so my kids could acutally have some cute pics of their childhood! I hope all is going well for you and your family!

Photography By Alyssa said...

These are so sweet. I love the colors of the balloons against the green grass.