Friday, August 8, 2008

Brand New

So, I've been in a bit of a funk for the last few weeks. This little guy cured me completely. What a trooper he was. Slept the whole two hours. Thanks so much S, for the opportunity.

8 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

beautiful, love the gauze or netting that you used, great idea. so i wrote comments in your birthday girl post, but it looks like you have been m.i.a. on you blog lately, i have missed your beautiful pictures. i got a new camera, and i have a million questions for you. so when you get a spare second shoot me an email. shannonmorgan43@hotmail.

Jessica said...

Thanks, Shannon. Hey, I did finially email you back a few days ago. Did the email not go through? Sorry about that. Talk to you soon.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

it must have gone to me junk mail and i didn't look close enough. if you get another chance try again. thanks so much.

Unknown said...

so cute and sweet you are good Love you mom

These Small Hours said...

Oh my goodness that is such an AMAZING picture!!! Bravo!
How have you been doing lately? I've been missing your posts on your blog....hope you're doing well.
Love me

Jessica said...

Shannon, I'll try again:).
Thanks, guys.

Janna said...

What gorgeous pictures! You are so talented (and beautiful!)

Sherri said...

Love the netting! Really adorable