i love them all, but my favorite was the first one in the bowl, with the long crop. just perfect. so glad to see more pics from you, i have missed them!
Oh, Jessica! That first one is to-die-for!!
I can't even begin to say how absolutely gorgeous these pictures are! You are doing a fabulous job!
Wow Jessica, the first one is amazing! I love it too!Do you use a pen tablet on your photos?
You're not coming to St. Louis anytime soon are you??
Yes, that first one is amazing!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love them all, but my favorite was the first one in the bowl, with the long crop. just perfect. so glad to see more pics from you, i have missed them!
Oh, Jessica! That first one is to-die-for!!
I can't even begin to say how absolutely gorgeous these pictures are! You are doing a fabulous job!
Wow Jessica, the first one is amazing! I love it too!
Do you use a pen tablet on your photos?
You're not coming to St. Louis anytime soon are you??
Yes, that first one is amazing!!!
Post a Comment