Now those take me back years; Emily has features of her dad and aunts and uncles Washburn. I don't remember noticing her freckles before. Did I ever tell you about the time I told Alan he had a lot of freckles? He wanted to know how many and I said I couldn't count that high. He told me not to count them but to find the last one and tell him what number it was. A moment I'll never forget.
I don't know where she got the gorgeous blue eyes, though; that must have been your side. Lisa's the only one in our fam with blue eyes and her are a slate blue -- pretty, but not the vivid blue Em has held on to. Lucky girl!
8 comments:
Now those take me back years; Emily has features of her dad and aunts and uncles Washburn. I don't remember noticing her freckles before. Did I ever tell you about the time I told Alan he had a lot of freckles? He wanted to know how many and I said I couldn't count that high. He told me not to count them but to find the last one and tell him what number it was. A moment I'll never forget.
I don't know where she got the gorgeous blue eyes, though; that must have been your side. Lisa's the only one in our fam with blue eyes and her are a slate blue -- pretty, but not the vivid blue Em has held on to. Lucky girl!
Oh, I just can't get enough of your pictures, Jess! And I totally just sent you a monster email full of questions. :) Beware!
Happy Birthday Miss Emily :)
Just Beautiful Jessica
These are so beatiful. the subjects and the photographer are amazing. they are growing up quick
These are so beatiful. the subjects and the photographer are amazing. they are growing up quick
Those a wonderful. Love the close up of her face. It's amazing how fast time fly's.
Love that color picture of her against the rock wall.
Post a Comment