Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Procrastination

In spite of having a whole house to paint before November rolls around (or maybe because of it), I decided it was a good time to revisit some unedited images from this past spring:).





5 comments:

MJ said...

Love the 3rd one in this set :)

Photography By Alyssa said...

Awww these are great I love the 1st and last photos. Nicely done, it's a great way to procrastinate. =)

Unknown said...

Oh I remember that day. I was just looking at these last night. they are still on my computer. I was thinking about how much i enjoyed that week when you had no home and we got to play alot before you left. Love you all

Emily said...

Hey babe,

I need your new home #. All the others are disconnected, this was the only blog I could get to. Your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!! You have a gift sweet girl. call me, so I can get your new info.

love you. Em

MariePhotographie said...

Oh, I love that last one.