...with a capital "T" this one is going to be. A ladies man already--broke my heart to leave him behind with his parents. Oh well, at least I got to have him for a couple of hours.
so goregous, what a doll, i too love the last shot, but those eyes in the first two are amazing, to get them that open as a newborn is pretty good jess!
I love that smile. He is adorable and nice job Jessica. Are you planning a christmas trip to WA? Or anything soon. Can we have you take our pictures when you are here? Can i beg?
Sherri, I wish I were! I'll let you know when I do come out, though, and we'll set something up. Mmm, Hana and Sully in my portfolio... I am getting giddy:).
Your too sweet. That would be the best. I wish we were visiting you...New York for pictures, sweet! Really though you are not far from my Mom's house, maybe 2 hours? She lives in Barre, VT it is right next to Montpelier. Not to get you excited we are not planning a trip soon but you never know. When we do the highlight would be visitng you!
10 comments:
He's a cutie! That last shot is perfection. :-)
Wow, that's a cute baby!
That last shot is perfection.
so goregous, what a doll, i too love the last shot, but those eyes in the first two are amazing, to get them that open as a newborn is pretty good jess!
Look at those eyes! You sure you can't come to St. Louis for a photo shoot??
Thanks for all the kind words, guys.
And Amy, I SOOOOOO wish!
Beautiful.
I love that smile. He is adorable and nice job Jessica. Are you planning a christmas trip to WA? Or anything soon. Can we have you take our pictures when you are here? Can i beg?
Thanks:).
Sherri, I wish I were! I'll let you know when I do come out, though, and we'll set something up. Mmm, Hana and Sully in my portfolio... I am getting giddy:).
Your too sweet. That would be the best. I wish we were visiting you...New York for pictures, sweet!
Really though you are not far from my Mom's house, maybe 2 hours? She lives in Barre, VT it is right next to Montpelier. Not to get you excited we are not planning a trip soon but you never know. When we do the highlight would be visitng you!
Post a Comment